Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hardening My Heart

Once again my love life or lack of love life is coming to an end. I hate to say a guy I have been talking to for over a month is not who I thought he was. If he is real I'm sorry for not trusting him. Though he has given me not reason to trust him. It brakes my heart. Yet I have harden my heart again and have given up on this guy.

Reasons I have decided he is not a real person who has real feelings for me.


  1. Would not call me on the phone.
  2. Would not chat with a webcam.
  3. Would not send pictures of himself.
  4. Wanted to give me money.
  5. Was hired to go out of the United States two days before we where to meet.
  6. Was only to be gone for two weeks.
  7. Got in a jam with the natives and the people who hired him would not bail him out.
  8. Been stuck there for weeks.
  9. Wanted me to send him money to get out of a jam.
  10. Now wants me to accept money from Western Union and then send it to him because some how the other person could not send it to him. Thus he asked for my name and address.
  11. I told him I would not send it and he is asking me if I'm saying good bye.
  12. He can not prove to me that he is real so yes I am saying good bye.
No I am not falling for a scam. No he does not have my address. Yes he had my phone number, but seeing he never called I don't think he ever will. I am more pissed off then sad about this. I had thought I found a nice guy and I had found a scammer. Maybe sometime soon I can find someone ment for me. I'm sick of this game consisting of losers, scammers, and ass holes.


No comments:

Post a Comment