Saturday, January 7, 2012

So Here It Goes

I'm working on many things this year. First off I want to lose weight and get down to my last healthy weight of 225lbs. I'm also working on improving my life period.

So far before 2011 ended I had gotten sick with pneumonia and was in the hospital and I am still trying to recover from being sick. I feel a lot better that is the main thing. But on to the better things.

As 2011 was ending things where looking up. I have met a guy and he is very nice. We plan to meet next weekend. I hope everything works out.

Also I have recently been getting artwork commissions which is a great thing. It adds some money to my pocket.

So this is just a introduction post.

So starting weight for 2012 is 392. I hope to change my life around in just 365 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment